Saturday 7 December 2013

Homeward Bound


It is a month short of two years since I left the UK for Uganda and it is time I came home for a visit. My ship (sorry, flight) gets in on the 10th December, rather early in the morning and I plan to stay until the first few weeks of March.

In the time I have been away, I have been blessed to become a grandfather twice, so I am really looking forward to getting to know my new family members.


The few things I have written about in this blog have all been real life experiences that I would not have missed for the world. I have been very blessed in getting to meet many and get to know some excellent people in an around Pader, Northern Uganda and I hope to get back there in March 2014. They all send their greetings to you folk in the UK!


If you want to contact me in the UK, start with email to me at tom.g.edom(at)gmail.com because I can't be sure of my UK phone number yet. I'd be glad to meet up with friends old and new and share as many or few of my stories as you have interest to listen to.


I have other stories to share from my time in Northern Uganda (and maybe home) so I hope to continue blogging while in the UK. Watch this space.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments about my blog posts or Q.s about any thing about Northern Uganda or what life is like here... just write it below.